Yu -Gi -Oh! Master Duel adds a dedicated mission to expand the My deck frame of Gachi delight! Up to 5 frames

On August 9, an update was implemented on Yu-Gi-Oh! In addition to the appearance of the Selection pack Invincible Raid, which contains new cards such as Cave Looper and Dinolphia, missions that expand the My deck frame have been added . 。

◆ For the expansion of my deck frame, Wai delight Thank you

The extension method of My deck is to meet the requirements of winning duel added in the Lifelong Mission column. If you win 40 races, you can extend up to 5 frames.

Up to 20 My decks have been registered at once. Although not small, the so-called gachi has said that a certain number of voices want to increase the frame.

In fact, following this update, Twitter has been rejoicing one after another on Twitter, such as Is it possible to increase my deck? Wai delight, Yanke with additional my deck!

Comments

Popular Posts